Always dreamt of beautiful, youthful and glowy skin? Some simple guidelines can help you to achieve flawless skin.
1) Always follow CTM – Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing.
This is the most effective routine to achieve that perfect skin. And also choose products according to your skin type.
step 1: Cleansing.
To remove that stubborn dirt and oil from your face cleansing is very essential. Use facewash according to your skin type and cleanse your skin deeply to achieve a natural glow.
Step 2: Toning.
Toning is the secondary process to remove that leftover dirt and oil. It also tightens the pore. You can use rose water as a natural toner. The PH balance of the skin is restored with the help of toner.
Step 3: Moisturizing
Using a moisturizer is very important. Most of the oily skin people think that they don’t require moisturizer which is so not true. Moisturizer helps to keep your skin healthy, hydrated and glowy.
2) Do not avoid sunscreen
Applying sunscreen is a must. you might think you need sunscreen when you are going out but that’s not true. You should apply sunscreen even
when you are at your home. Since your skin is in direct contact with blue light which results in premature aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation.
therefore, Using sunscreen indoor is equally important.
3) Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
4) Avoid smoking – Smoking regularly is responsible for premature aging. so for youthful skin quit smoking now.
5) Follow a healthy diet – Include green vegetables, whole grains, fruits enriched with Vit-c, Fish oil, proteins, etc for healthy skin.
6) Avoid stress: This is the most important point. Manage your stress by taking proper 7-8 hrs sleep. Take time from your busy schedule and go for a brisk walk, meditation or yoga. Doing this will calm your mind and you will be in a healthy state of mind. Do things that make happy and when you are happy your face glows automatically.